Organizational Yoga: bringing your organization into greater alignment with its core
I carry with me a decade of experience learning and living non-profit organizational systems management, including founding and directing (Spirit of Youth Yoga) from 2014-present. Through these teachings, I have developed a perspective and strategy which is relevant and replicable across organizations. Here are some of the pain points I've observed and worked with to bring an organization more into ease and greater alignment:
1) Imbalanced/ dysfunctional team dynamics
2) Staff burnout/ low morale/ low motivation
3) Disintegrated organizational culture across programs/ departments
4) Mission drift and subsequent lack of strategic vision
In the same way that the physical practice of yoga aims to align the movement along the center line/ spine, so too does an organization want to be in alignment with its spine (core values, mission). This is where I come in to support your organization to come into greater alignment and integration.
A bit about my process for working:
1) Intake/ assessment to identify pain points
2) 1-on-1 and group facilitated discussions to understand root causes and areas of dis-ease
3) Propose recommendations/ strategies/ interventions for remedying the pain and bringing the organization more into balance and integration
4) Iterative process for applying the organizational remedy, assess for efficacy, and then reiterate.